Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Music Baton

I got this from Sandra ages ago, and haven't posted anything about it until I bought some more CDs! ;)

I don't know any bloggers well enough to pass this on direct, but if you're reading this and you have a blog - consider the baton passed! Put something similar on your own blog and link to it in the comments here.

Total Volume of Music Files on my Computer:
I have 130 hours of music ... 6.8 Gigs... so I haven't got as many as Sandra. Yet :)

The Last CD I Bought was:
Whew. I bought about 7 in one sitting... they were (from memory)

  • The Matrix Reloaded theme music
  • The Matrix Revolutions theme music
  • Star Wars: The Phantom Menace theme music (fantastic!)
  • Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers theme music
  • "Shine" soundtrack
(getting the idea I like movie soundtracks? They're magnificent for creative inspiration. But that's not all, I also got:
  • 13 Years of Herbs
  • Bob Marley the Early Years (or similar)
  • Katchafire single (Giddy-Up)
  • King Kapisi Single (Reverse Resistance) - that guy is so talented
Song playing right now:
Anakin's theme from The Phantom Menace (well, actually the TV's on, but that was the last song playing)

I've also got lots of music recorded off vinyl LPs - some vintage Christian music (2nd chapter of Acts, Barry McGuire, Phil Keaggy), some classical stuff (a lot actually, lots of Beethoven), and some sort of nice old music (Barbara Streisand, John Denver, Neil Diamond).

5 Songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
"Painting Pictures of Egypt" by Sara Groves
"Grace by which I stand" by Keith Green
"Jesus Walks" by Kanye West
"Orange Crush" by REM
"Mezzamorphis" by Delirious

Actually, I don't listen to any of those that often, but me and them go back a long way, and they have all helped me.

Now you've read this, the baton is in your hand!

No comments: